Thank you for purchasing a Muse Mattress Protector. You can rest easy knowing that your new mattress protector is covered by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Our Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) applies only to the original purchaser of our products and to those products that were purchased from an authorized dealer. Please retain your purchase receipt as it will be needed to make a claim against this Warranty. The Warranty applies only to products that are currently within the continental United States.
This Warranty covers the original purchaser and current owner (“Purchaser”) of a new mattress protector (the “Product”) that is being used for normal household purposes, and that is purchased from an authorized dealer. This Warranty is non-transferrable.
Additionally, this Warranty applies only if the Purchaser has properly handled, used, and maintained the Product in accordance with the care tags that come with the Product and have not handled or used the Product in a manner that would likely cause damage beyond the normal wear and tear of the Product.
The following defects covered by this Warranty include:
- Stains caused by or created by any food or beverage normally consumed by humans.
- Stains caused by or created by human or pet bodily fluids.
- Any physical flaw in the Product material that causes the material to crack or split under normal wear and tear conditions.
- Any fabric tear or the unraveling of stitching due to a manufacturing defect.
Warrantor’s (defined below) obligations under the Warranties contained herein are subject to and conditioned upon Purchaser’s compliance with the following conditions:
- Improper installation or maintenance of the Product in accordance with the care tags that come with the Product will void the Warranty.
- Any Warranty claim must be registered with Warrantor within five (5) days of the date of the incident giving rise to the claim.
- A purchase invoice/receipt from an authorized distributor or dealer must be presented to make a claim.
This Warranty does not apply to damage caused by:
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives
- Damage to the sides of the mattress, linens, foundation, box springs, or mattress not properly protected by the Product through failure to use Product correctly
- Normal wear and tear and everyday soiling
- Above average wear and tear such as physical abuse and damage
- Any use of the Product that is beyond its intended use
- Damage occurring during moves between residences, or while in storage
- Smoke, fire, animals, or acts of God
- Damage caused by or resulting from mold or mildew
- Theft, vandalism or other crimes, or any loss that is covered by an insurance policy
In addition, this Warranty does not apply to:
- Mattresses used commercially
- Mattresses and mattress protectors not purchased from the same authorized dealer
- Floor models or “demos”
- Minor imperfections
- Allergy or sensitivities
Continuing to use an obviously damaged Product voids this Warranty. Warrantor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void this Warranty for any reason.
How long does the warranty coverage last?
The Warranty Period shall mean a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase. This Warranty shall terminate in the event that Warrantor satisfies its Warranty obligations herein with respect to any claim. Any repair or replacement will not extend the Warranty another three (3) years. No subsequent claims will be covered.
What will Warrantor do?
If the Product fails as a result of one of the warrantable defects stated above during the Warranty Period, Warrantor will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace the Product with one of comparable quality to the extent possible, but the replacement available at the time may be different in some aspects from the originally purchased model.
Further, if the Product is purchased by an individual consumer for household use at the same time as a new Muse mattress, and from the same authorized dealer, as evidenced by a receipt showing the purchase of both the Product and a new mattress, and the Product fails to protect the mattress sleeping surface, due to manufacturing defects in the Product, against the warrantable defects above and subject to the Warranty Coverage terms contained herein, then Warrantor will, in its sole discretion, either clean (or have cleaned), repair, or replace the mattress with one of comparable quality to the extent possible.
Should Purchaser decide to upgrade the replacement Product, Purchaser is responsible for the difference in price between the original and the replacement Products.
Warrantor’s repair or replacement obligations hereunder shall not arise unless Purchaser complies with all of the conditions identified herein.
Making a claim
To make a claim, the Purchaser must:
- Be the original, and current owner, of the Product,
- Have purchased the Product from an authorized dealer
- Have a warrantable defect with the Product as defined above,
- Submit a claim in writing detailing the warrantable defect within 5 days of discovering the product issue,
- Submit a photo of the defect (if possible),
- Provide an address within the continental United States where the Product is currently located, and
- Provide a copy of the purchase receipt.
Your failure to comply with any of these terms may void the Warranty.
Skytex, Inc., doing business as Muse Sleep, is the Warrantor of this Warranty. Please contact us at hello@MuseSleep.com. Our address is:
2923 S. Tryon St. Suite 140,
Charlotte, NC 28203.
All claims should be sent to hello@MuseSleep.com
The foregoing express warranties are the sole warranties given by Skytex, Inc., doing business as Muse Sleep, and shall extend only to Purchaser. For any sales other than to a consumer purchasing for household use, all implied warranties, including but not limited to any implied Warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, are excluded and disclaimed. In no event shall Skytex, Inc. doing business as Muse be liable for incidental, consequential, punitive, or other indirect damages arising from the purchase or use of the Product. The remedies provided herein are the sole and exclusive remedies of Purchaser. This Warranty is non-transferrable. This Warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to any authority relating to conflicts of laws. Legal rights vary from state to state. You may wish to speak with an attorney to find out what your specific legal rights are.
Any controversy or claim arising out of the enforceability or validity of the terms of this Warranty shall be settled by mandatory and binding arbitration. The parties shall choose an arbitrator by agreement. If the parties are not able to agree on the choice of an arbitrator, then legal counsel for the respective parties shall choose an uninterested third party who shall select an arbitrator. The parties can use any recognized Rules of Arbitration upon which they can agree. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.