1. About an hour before you’re ready to go to sleep, turn off all blue light-emitting technology. Blue light keeps our bodies from producing the melatonin we need to get sleepy naturally.
2. Dim the other lights too! Turn off overhead bulbs and use low, warm lamplight.
3. Try a quick meditation or simply focus on your breathing for a little while. If you’re not a meditator, try 5 minutes of journaling. Either way, you’ll get all of your excess thoughts out before trying to turn your brain off for the night.
4. If you’re used to watching TV before falling asleep, try breaking out a book you’ve been wanting to read instead! Reading before bed will quiet your mind much more than watching a show or looking at your phone (both emitting blue light-emitting and will keep you up).
5. When it’s finally time to turn off the lights and go to sleep, use a white noise machine or a sound app, like Calm, to help you finally ease yourself into a relaxed sleep!
If you’re in the market for the best to find the best mattress with cooling technology, there are a few aspects and ...Read More
With every high-quality product that has a multi-year warranty, there comes a routine with maintenance and care to he...Read More
When shopping for a mattress, you might look through advertisements boasting “soft”, “comfortable”, and “long-lasting...Read More